Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Everyday for...

It’s… angel spectacular,
Masculine,
Actualize
Anything worth denying passed before your eyes,
Before the word left the coup,
You’ve replaced your vocabulary to encompass you’s.
I’m military,
Why aren’t you?

Hell on!
Fight? Yes!
There’s something worth something underneath your dress,
Hold on,
Until you hone it down,
Laugh trap,
Smoke grass,
Underneath your nightgown.
I’m military,
Why aren’t you?

Morality,
Is overrated,
Let’s see,
What’s been dated?
Quote the bible,
Drive around in cars,
cars,
cars.
Cars!
Cars!

I’m military why aren’t you?

I’m military,
Shermanesque,
Let me guess,
You’re looking down the side of you dress?

It’s, it’s… holy amazing,
Craving,
Gotta get me one of them,
Don’t be late again,
Better to wait away the waiting time,
Than to do what you want,
What’s on your mind?
Well…

No comments: